1. Remove the car keys from my pocket. Meaning that 'song has no access to car or the associated house key.
2. Place either the book I'm reviewing for PW (which is due a week from today) or the Del Rey Book of Science Fiction and Fantasy back in my backpack.
3. Remove the copy of Who's Afraid of Beowulf from the small hidden compartment of my backpack into which I'd shoved it after finding it on the freebie table at Readercon. This is fortunate, as I at least had some reading material for the bus ride.
4. Press the button for my stop on the bus. At least I noticed right away.
5. Probably something else, but I can't remember.
I'm running on three hours of sleep, after nasty insomnia (not helped by the storms) last night, and being woken by yet another power outage this AM. Grr. Arg.