1. Here's a nice bunch of alternative (and more accurate) BP logos.
1.5 And everyone knows about the BPGlobalPR Twitter account, right?
2. Tweetdeck (the desktop version) now has the ability to globally filter! I can ignore all those messages about people becoming the mayor of Simpleton or getting a merit badge in whatnot!
3. France deals with the fact that, no matter what laws they pass, they don't actually own the French language.
4. An undefeated softball team forfeited a game against a rollover opponent so they could spend the time helping the other team improve.
5. Someone who studies serial killers turns out to be one. I'm just glad this hasn't been the plot of any movies or TV shows.
6. Ron Paul has the Wookie vote.
7. Shockingly, redesigning the Looney Tunes characters has caused controversy (although I'm not appalled at the changes myself).
8. College courses you'll never see.
9. Green Lantern is getting an animated series! At this point, the written DC Universe is so abominably awful, it's amazing how good their animated properties have been.
10. Finally, what could be better than sushi on a stick?